1. No infrared light Glow and flash at night: this trail cam has 40pcs IR lights and they don’t glow and flash when taking pictures at night. This hidden stealth feature helps users start security surveillance at home, office and yard or in outdoor environment to monitor thief or animals easily.
2. Take Pictures or record Videos function: the digital trail hunting camera can be triggered by sudden change of ambient temperature caused by any movement of human or animals in a certain region, which is detected by a high sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) sensor (PIR up to 60°detection angle), and then captures pictures (highest to 16MP), or records HD video (1280*720P) clips and save into a SD card (support up to 32 GB) automatically.
3. Interesting Time lapse feature: the game hunting camera automatically and constantly takes pictures/videos at specified interval in this feature. It’s very useful when observing cold-blooded animals like snakes, or the process of plants or flowering, birds building nest, or when monitoring unattended properties such as parking or yards.
4. Password Set and Serial Number function: this game trail camera allows you to set up a password to protect your camera from unauthorized users and the Serial Number function enables you to code locations in the photos. The Serial Number function helps multi-camera users identify the location when reviewing photos.
5. Easy to use and view pictures on PC via USB downloading for hunters. This game trail camera takes colorful pictures at day time, monochrome pictures in night vision model, easy to switch automatically. With one USB cable, you could download pictures or video clips from the SD card and view and playback them on your PC easily.